Friday, April 4, 2014

* Naadik that perhaps I


* I do not sleep now because I have done. The abnormal brain actually do no? Should I never slept because yesterday holidays now. Now I have not really 3rats felt impressed if enrolled weekday tomorrow?! Persuade me eh! XD
* I really supine to OJT. Piss entered. XD And I'm afraid to last week of April. AWA seems Nyo Nyo KONG TO DO PLEAAAASSEEE to hold the worms!! 3rats I feel my love life reduced hold me off. Huhuhu T ^ T
* The inet basically today. You should always have a ice-cream and milk drink eh. So just need to save for long-Yung learn more I CNBLUE. Huhu the hard life I feel it could feel talagaa T ^ T
* BLUE MOON IN TAIWAN Ended Successfully! Yay, congratulations CNBLUE! The coming-of Boice from Taiwan, extra effort for CNBLUE TAIWAN dun they made! I salute them heavy, super PREPARED eh! Compass would still yun Pinas. Boice Ph, fighting! ^ _ ^
She turned dun * I read. "During rehearsal are priority is one day before the (Blue Moon) concert, the 4 of them actually looked weary. But the rehearsal goes all the way from 7pm to 1 am plus, and there's only a 15 min break in between." --- Grabe really super practice CNBLUE! I'm going to cry them! Also because, 3rats being tearful Yung their music seriously. Kainis turn oh! I always just cry with them! Haha. Hopefully they never let their health. Also worry because sexual activities. The man to oy, REST YOU ALSO INSIDE OF DEBT! T ^ T
* I'm really excited that my beloved concert here CNBLUE ~ Do I really makanood. I do not want to miss that chance. I really Pramis cry. T ^ T But actually turn anything happen I still cry eh. Different reasons that just. Iloveyou CNBLUE!
* Naadik that perhaps I'm Running Man HAHAHAHA. 3rats The Nung better place because of the challenge finished yet funny. XD One ep Yonghwa hyung's just my non is seen. To skip because I have an haha. I especially loved was more Joongki for RM. It appears because being cool her off. I just before she labs, labs labs today. Nickhun was that I noticed more Nung Yung I saw she kagwapuhan RM eh. The cute, because I know Nyo yun, Yung image that they e-effort, sweat, sweat, tired, tired, the cool look! : "> Jan I was well known before I turned love Jesus Myungsoo / L Ayiieee I just think she hoity-toity I HAHAAHAH:">
* After all I'm not sleep today, I first viewers of Gintama or Running Man. Ha give way first. Yung Shut Up Flower Boy Band first. : D I want to watch the cool side because of Myungsoo. Halaa maggigitara she dun ~ ~ Hopefully she also sang Myung loveyou
* Heavy I NAMIMISS Lee Sungmin! Waley as updates on her eh. I was just yun rarely 3rats see my tumblr dash. CNBLUE neat eh. Myungsoo mejoo. But Ming ~ Oy I really miss you already! I remember there is no spade new musical you? So busy you the way. Hope to see you soon Sungmin! Would always have to appear on my fb and tumblr. Here you just always, missyou loveyou
* Attention Nyo concentrated kpop? Haha. Ganun really. Previously I just muka Sungmin and CNBLUE, now who they already no? That's really living. :) I prefer now magfocus thereby relative to other things. Because they do napapasaya eh. Yung they just left it in my heart. They simply and even those who are mangilan-ngilang I trust and I gave a little more space. They just. They just. :)
* Maybe Minho Huff was my love. I still is seen To the Beautiful You! Has not been turned ends. In mind, I just repeat again. Pramis, Yun next to Shut up. Loveyou Minho ~ Do not be jelly HAHA
* Will I then turned to the side of my blog pic we Yung Archie. Not because ayoko that (ashbdjhkl) but because when I read, there are seeing eh! You might be embarrassing issue than I! HAHAHA. But Archie, love you always ha. Many turned out I wanted to say about Archie, but next time only. XD
* I also know, I'm always holding back so I always nakakapagkwento properly. I know so. Nyo and hopefully understand that there are things that are not easy to say ganun. There are things that I need not say no because 3rats ayoko but because I could not. Haha just insert drama. : D
* Do you know why we hurt? Because we always rely on something that is no guarantee. Waiting on a past that can not return. And we love a person can not appreciate. Booom UN YUN EH! =))))))))))))))))
Jan Dy Ninja City'm a paradox. I want to be happy, but I think of things that make me sad. I'm lazy, yet I'm ambitious. I do not like myself, but I also love who I am. I say I do not care, but I really do. I crave attention, but rejected it When it comes my way. I'm a conflicted contradiction. If I ca

3 comments:

  1. Hi, are you looking for best elliptical under $500? I am here to show you the way to buy a best elliptical machine within affordable price. best ellipticals under 500

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing valiable infromation.Here i show best upright exerciser bikeThis bike is help you weight loss and increase your body fitness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great your post. and looking is a very nice blog ellipticalking

    ReplyDelete