Saturday, April 5, 2014

I do not know if like to read intelligent signage was hand knowingly or NO SMOKING ONLY HARD HEAD.


M atitigas basically the head of our other compatriots. Although forbidden to go ahead anyway. Certainly daphne the drug also delicious, but also cause hardship not only to health itself but to other people as well.
Throughout my life I smoked ... boy I just knew that would be the impact on my body when I taste of cigarettes and even old that I still do not try that.
I'm on my way home from shopping in a mall, that night I would like to ride in the front of the jeep or near the driver's seat for my delicious least pagkakaupo and even naps least a few minutes. I wont really ride near the driver's seat.
On that day I'd like to naps least ... I previously paid my fare, nagmasidmasid and saw the signage "NO SMOKING" daphne on the wind shield of the jeep and placed below the warning that is "LTFRB" (if I'm not mistaken). daphne
Okay I will be delicious sleep nap .. yet I suddenly --- TSIK! TSIK! TSIK! Cad ... I heard pagkulbit driver with his lighter to light his cigarette ... I want to yell ----
I do not know if like to read intelligent signage was hand knowingly or NO SMOKING ONLY HARD HEAD. Would also obey the law nadidisgrasya so many of us. I know there of catching Regarding smoking in public specially the PUV, but hopefully they have pagigtingin.
Not only the lungs but also FULL BODY ... you also prefer even BETTER LATE THAN NEVER its quotes to quit smoking ... why do not you just stop NOW! as in NOW NA! CLEAN LIVING WE PRE!
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 25th, 2011 at 4:16 am and tagged with bloggers, Cigarette, filipino, Jeep, LTFRB, MMDA, No Smoking, Philippine Law, Singapore, Public Smoking, PUV, Smoking Ban, Vehicle, Windshield , xandersky and posted in Current Issues, Peace Man. You can follow any responses to this entry through daphne the RSS 2.0 feed.
You are commenting using your Twitter account. (Log Out / Change)
Visitors 1,435 Visitors Log Current Postings A Positive Children HIV Prevention to the hopper! Cigarettes anyway! This is the hardest part Thanks to "Scouting" Doors of Opportunity My Beautiful Friend WEEK END ADVENTURE 1: Food Trip, Mall of Asia, Lego and Ear Phones BUS Experiences (BUUUSSS scenes!) Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress. com Blog Categories Current Issues Xandersky Guy Talk Love Life Weekend Click to add on Facebook
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment