Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:


I'm a shy person. Whatever I ride out, eh I do not deny that made me shy person. And because I'm shy eh I do not really crass afford to do nararamdam crass malabas the whole. Other's say I'm going. Sometimes opposite, sometimes I eh Those worthless.
I said that, given all niyo eh Love me just LOVE. I am so weak. If Superman has Kryptonite crass eh, eh I also LOVE. Yung types it is my strength crass and my weakness also eto. This is what I was looking for and your kinaduduwagan I also ETO.
How do I do 'to say? I fear the kase eh IN LOVE me, showing my personality. Napa'm paranoid. Anxious crass moment with me. And much more. I Ayoko dream like. But I'm also happy kase. Angle! Yun!
More so when you learn that you also love love, andami-Daming come to mind. Andami quantities. You always paranoid. crass Yung Ganun feel. Ayoko also tell him going through all my kase maybe just affect him. Healthy U yun. "Good kind of anxiety." crass Ehhh ... I do not know.
How do I tell if wrong? What if you see something wrong sakin? crass What if he realized to ampangit crass I turned really ugly? How do you shovel in her wont? What if he be not realized I loved him? Andaming PANO. NapaPANO Do I?
Yes, that I was IN LOVE, but others crass it. Other other other other other now. The hard to explain. crass The note I think for that matter. Shet! Would become typical crass ASSHOLE crass just typical I also think the relationship. Types Yung me that he once HAHAHA. But I'm not ganun eh. I want him to be happy and learn while I am with him. I also want to learn from him.
I Hasler on this matter. Kelangan to be Hasler? Just IN LOVE me. And I'm paranoid. Is to Pano mawawalang paranoia 'to. COLD and I even SNUB people sometimes crass soften me in these situations. Errr ...
If a monotheist religion eh, I turn as well. I love him just really loved. I could discipline myself. Although I also, I'm just. But yes, there are times that I look cute and beautiful, but it's probably natural yun. If he looked so well, so it's ok yun. I understands yun.
I prefer crass to stay in touch and be personal. Always. Ayoko also basically text and chat. He says I U chat and text relative to the person. Negative so that? Revenue niyo that, I paranoid. Shouting NOOOOOB the alter-egos do. Shet! I met her on the eh, he'll just that.
Ah, I shared earlier turned him eh. April 1, 2013. I turned to drugs. I'm crass on a high. He Andami kinwento, I also like tango tango nakasingot what. Sometimes I still can not help but be saracastic, defense mechanism to Ewan. I do not even know nao offended him. Children hopper really nice shovel. And if he ever read it eh Do not believe he would have flown. Hahaha. He cute! And I never say personally, eh yun I want to tell him. Son of tofu, I say why not? I really like the sheepish.
I U is the # 1 source of her anxiety. This worried me. I think maybe he always so ganun. Hahaha. Or maybe you have done something wrong again. Or maybe there is something wrong pinaramdam turn him. Maybe he nakukulitan sakin. Nagi, I'm guilty! Grasshopper! I want more of him wanting to talk so just in time eh. This also stupid me. You turned that? Still stupid though crass you know he loves you too. Hesitant? Maybe I'm strange on him.
Ayoko just really think he's crass the one person I very seriously true eh really touched me. Yes I supposedly U poet, but just bullshit yun. More ever I do not know. Actually, maybe all bullshit eh entered my mind. Eh I want him to enjoy me. Enjoyin me. I heart him eh. Besides, I want to be a good writer with him. We would be great together. Literary COMPANION! So the size of his potential, and sometimes I eh feeling he knows the more relative sakin. Andami crass her story. Andami his antics. So IDOL him! Hahaha.
For her children. Reminds crass me of my childhood. He Andami bullshit I want to learn and to experience. Shet! Adventures! Maybe not all that I say eh he said. He very innocent andami point he knew. You know in the beginning that. Hahaha. crass He's cute! Shet! Been in love I've flown. She really love to read or laugh eh I said again. Hell! Eh might think he loves her. Err ... Sure really eh. Just do simply to overwhelm him too. Only moderate.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
Search Recent Posts 112 110 108 105 DAYS courage Recent Comments Archives August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 Feb

No comments:

Post a Comment