Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I am loyal in general, was such to bTV and to Slavi Trifonov I always defended it, he said. Accordi


Eftim Miloshev will keep my show, said the former TV host of Bulgarian bTV In today's journalism has a lot of lies. I understand that politics is a dirty business, compared to me, it has already started to emerge. That said participating in the program "Every Sunday" on Nova TV Rosen Petrov. If Boyko Borisov has convictions and has authority to arrest him. If it happens more likely - he came to arrest ovale me, you want a gun and bullet weight, that my having the honor of a man and an officer said Petrov.
According to him, Sergey Stanishev is among the first persons to be checked if it becomes interior ovale minister. There can be only 5,000 Levs in your account, ovale this is ridiculous, ovale says joined "Bulgaria citizen" journalist.
I am loyal in general, was such to bTV and to Slavi Trifonov I always defended it, he said. According to him, they were like brothers. My place will sit Eftim Miloshev, said Petrov. But he added that this is good news for Kevorkian and Karbovski.
Similar Posts: Guards ovale keep Rosen Petrov to TV studio was ... Lubo Neykov Eftim Miloshev disowned Rosen ... New TV stopped "Every Sunday" in the middle ovale of ... ROSEN PETROV to fame: his manner him while peeing! Lubo Nejkov Rosen did not even say a "Goodbye" ... Rosen Petrov: I'm sick to bend others to ... Rosen Petrov: I like the post of Interior Minister Rosen Petrov kiss Barekov in video provocation to ...
Mystery! From Bourgas Valya in "Facebook" four days after his disappearance ovale


No comments:

Post a Comment