Monday, April 14, 2014

MB: ASRock B75M-DGS / CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 / RAM: CORSAIR 4GB VALUE SELECT DDR3 1600Mhz 1.5V


That's http://nikem-bg.net/...8235p1rf.html.- ordered it before botanica 2:00. I hope to stay happy and once again a big thank you. And can someone please botanica tell me how to put a link such as: stroller: as I enter. I hope you understand Shopping - It was thanks: D Show entire botanica answer
Hi few months ago I wrote here to recommend a new computer. Well it seems that now the money is gathered and it's time to buy things. Final configuration chosen is this one: http://nikem-bg.net/...r50083p1rf.html I decided to put more emphasis botanica on the dry statistics than the monitor, as I am currently botanica with LG FLATRON L1918S 1280x1024, to be able further my walk more games. I have the following questions. Whether the monitor will be so important for gaming graphics and make sense of the new soon. In the configuration does not include a hard drive, but found that my current SATA II 500gb would slow computer. So you have to somehow interject and 1tb hard drive possibly botanica be cut and RAM's. When you install Windows 7 you'd get 4 GB flash drive, and if not whether we should put writer or reader drives to install it. I'm not familiar with things here so please you for help. It is clear that we will take it from NIKEM and I'd put together there. If you have suggestions for other configuration can offer then we'll decide what to do. I think this is the most optimal I found disconnecting the power. Video card says she needs 600 W and it is only 550. Other thing I'm worried about is not to be in the future will be very scalable, although not very fatal and can be ignored to some extent .
First Windows. May come, may not come. Depends on what you put Windows. Second botanica monitor. Well it is to you, how can we say whether it is good or not? 1280x1024 is low resolution capabilities of your chosen video. 1920x1080 will be ok and if you ask me, it makes sense to change. And third, how is it calculated that Hardy would slow the system? Yes, in principle, each HDD is slower than SSD, and hence the difference in the system, but the way you present hard to be so slow compared to someone botanica new ednoterabaytov is a slight exaggeration. botanica
And if you ask for an upgrade ... you're right. There are few possibilities, but which is vazho pointless example is the replacement of this with a i5 i7. Or more precisely will izrashish lot of money for very little, even no profit. From this perspective, there is no future. If you look at it from another perspective, for example, change with a faster video card as R9 290X and considering that every new game will now require a minimum of 4 cores, and preferably more, again this i5 may be a slight stumbling block, but only cure! So at least from the video card upgrade will bring. botanica This miniscule dantse not even RAID. So forget for a similar upgrade, if you ever whim. Moreover, 4 SATA ports, which is insufficient, at least for my needs. I am currently fill all 6 SATA ports and wonder how to do so that I get another hard drive. Well, I guess is how - as remove any hard or worst writer. Furthermore, the bottom side is limited botanica and additional slots. For example you decide to get a Wi-Fi adapter and you're wondering where to put the good Sound cards for your beautiful headphone system, so that this bottom is mildly average job. Got a moot PCI slot, but you're botanica stymied in the search botanica for a device with exactly this interface will naturally hope that your video card is not a problem and closed two PCI slots. So here's one more possible restriction - you can not put a video card that can take more than two slots. I do not know what you do with this computer, but if you use a monitor resolution of 1280x1024, likely has integrated botanica graphics botanica to handle much of the time. So I would have done otherwise, if you want an upgrade. I completely reconsidered things I abandoned the external video and I invested in a little better charkolyatsi. Then it will take and video monitor. botanica And when the time comes, I'll start the other possible upgrades.
Do not see the point of such an expensive 270X as little overhead is taken 760. In nikem you assembled configuration, and you just put the video card should be fine. N300 is not available. If you will take micro motherboard can choose N200. Of 1280x1024 will play everything on max, but you suggest in the near future to change the monitor. For Windows-and to be fit on 4GB flash drive. Google will help you understand how it works. I do not see the hard drive will slow your computer, and can safely be used as long as it is in good condition. Tell what your budget to offer optimal configuration!
MB: ASRock B75M-DGS / CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 / RAM: CORSAIR 4GB VALUE SELECT DDR3 1600Mhz 1.5V / HDD: & nb

No comments:

Post a Comment