Friday, March 7, 2014

I was engaged, so sharp that I have ever seen. I knew I looked to Nung Yung My MTV Rain [potek, obv


Boracay Travels ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Sun in my Soul Sunsets Sunsets Sunset Maiden Flying Away Bits & Pieces of Moi Imagine That specializes Western Aquaman ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Oneness Travelling autumn leaves Lady in the Lake Breakaway nylon Anecdotes ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Prelude Thru the Eye of my Camera The Travelling Hermit Here and Now Been There Unbloggable Days
People AcerRacer Annetot Aquakiki Baskog BaskogPartDeux Coquettisherry autumn leaves Cristina EventuallyPretty FallenCritic Fetisha Hayfaniverse IzeBox Jho Joy JoyceyFruit Kalypso Kinkeeh Kryx Lorie Lei Leis Liza Margeee Matthew13 Nadja Nymos Orangejooz OverratedBitch Pinkstar :) PrettyNhils ReddLangit Barry SeekingDeliverance QueenKatie UntamedRebel WastedGurl Winterswirl
Posts So Far The Chronicles of Bora: Let's Go Flying Away Abstract and Random Thoughts: Rain Poetry: Song to the Sunset Maiden The Chronicles of Bora: Sunsets Sunsets Sunsets & Society Spirit: The Road Seldom Fight Lakbay Diwa: The closeness of Little Things Philippines: You think Pa Ba? Lakbay autumn leaves Diwa: Film Director Lakbay Diwa: Ice Age 2 Lakbay Diwa: No
Vault October 2004 November autumn leaves 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February autumn leaves 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 October 2009 September 2009
Free of the World. Rain Worshipper. Hermit. Tormented mind. Caged spirit. Defiant and eternal enemy of Destiny and Fate. Poet. Scientist. Artist. Daydreamer. He who laughs. Slacker. Sleeper. Romancer of wings and clouds. Fiercely independent. He who is ponderous. Games and anime junkie. Four eyes. Caveman. Nature-lover. He who does not think that hard. Non-smoker. Music-junkie. Counter autumn leaves of blessings. Guitar-hugger. He who simply wants what everybody else would like to be in this world and the next - to be happy.
I was engaged, so sharp that I have ever seen. I knew I looked to Nung Yung My MTV Rain [potek, obviously I ninenerbyos nun and nasisintonado nyahaha]. Because Yung well maybe small compared autumn leaves iris of my eye eyeball @ _ @ I have done when dinilat e magugulantang really as when I saw myself in the mirror and dark night [think George Estregan Jr.]. You pick up the soap ...! Maybe also because of my eye shape Yung E also rather pointedly rounded. autumn leaves It is true also that nandidilim I also thought, but until just thinking yun. Maybe eleven inexpensive when I said I really autumn leaves need LIMITING. Do not you worry, they just really yun. Once I was abused Yung, actually I still papalag e. Kase know that? Nobody in this world is ever really makakapagpahamak me but myself. Works well maybe my glasses so I have to look sharp. Because if I do that, my eyes just nakapungay e and as always sleepy [perhaps]. Ayoko turn to the contact lens [hmm, I'll try that so? I want to shades autumn leaves e] and more trip I just magsalamin. Stick concealed glass Yung lines under my eyes was like Itachi Uchiha [niyo reflects attention as he ... er, she also looked sharp]. You stole my sweet potato. Now you die! At least, intelligent eyes smiled autumn leaves also [heard no weird?]. 'm Going to maybe yun. ^ _ ^ I think Kalypso says I like this U-_-
+ + +

No comments:

Post a Comment