Monday, March 10, 2014

I came home early from school, at three in the afternoon. Mama says he brought raw intolerable, wee


San Gabriel, raw ikanga'y remote provinces. Another five miles and you will pass through the mountain to reach the town, not too people, and no one was more I became friends.
Even remotely even in the center and not too shops, also the nature of the beautiful San Gabriel Place and fresh on the air. It became the reason why if you learned to love the San Gabriel, but suddenly, my life so simple. . .
I came home early from school, at three in the afternoon. Mama says he brought raw intolerable, weeping angels Daddy come over to Manila, we are working papers and Kuya. . . yun sometimes just come home early.
"Hey! Me that his carrying you, burial ba? "
"Hahahaha"
I always wish to thank him. I was also annoyed weeping angels because he only voice I hear and I forget yet if that woman or man. I Binabalikan daily place San pinagtripan me Stephen.
I was far away Nevertheless, I rinig rinig that voice of a man. Saved man turned to me? I was embarrassed to continue. Matter of fact, I recognized him.
"Yes. Why? "
"My name is-is (whoooooosh)." & Nb

No comments:

Post a Comment