Sunday, March 9, 2014

2012 (10) November (2) January (1) January (1) January (2) March (2) Edge: An Island, A


"Blade", words can not describe the blade and pointed a knife but have reference to an island in lalawagin Rizal and covered the two towns of Binangonan and Cardona. And since it is covered by two people, it also has two parishes, bed bugs the Sto. Domingo Parish in Binangonan and Our Lady of Lourdes Parish in Cardona. Now, not even that illustrates the word "blade" pointed and sharpened a knife, but whether we admit or not, most of our priests, when it is heard especially when the subject comes the "parish assignments", it seems pointed and sharpened fears knife and would not want to handle. Unexpected opportunity, on the 18th of February, 2012 (Saturday), I was asked to temporarily displace the parish priest of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish. And because I'm one of the priests I said earlier, finished with non succeeding Saturday, the 25th of February, 2012, will be celebrating my 40th birthday, bed bugs at that moment, nandon me questioning God. But suddenly I remembered Those experiences as joke or God-aasar me, that was sure the time, who do not want to happen, then the Lord's permit that to happen, do you like nananadya, just like that, aasar. And because of that experience I also turn, is always a positive happening then, so I just accepted willingly calling and hoping and waiting for positive happens. And not as expected, soon as they arrive on the island I just blade, for he also cut or perforated blade wrapped bed bugs my negative outlook and opened my mind to some things, not only with regard to the island's edge, but well in my life. And as a description of the life and condition of the people, the island edge, I would like to share an underwritten by one of my shared magjogging, (on two occasions that I nakapagjogging the island), which he said all of us together with jogging, "the bed bugs zest of our lives what?, pajogging just jogging, but, return home, no pansaing." And I shared it, because for me the words that describe the life and condition of the people here on the edge: pajogging was just jogging, ie parelax just relax, because the simple life, without much complication, bed bugs but yun just that, return home, no pansaing, for hard currency. Life experience and experience, not only from the edge, but also a priest Dynamically assigned here. But, nevertheless, still not really bad fall here. Because such a fact of life, some losses are napupunuan bed bugs also other things. bed bugs And in my short time here cessation, is a testimony to this fact. Because, Yes, there things that do and I do it, but also has been filled with fun opportunities to the people I nakasamuha and shared, sweet smile and greeting people who see me on the road, especially as I is nakaangkas motorcycle to school and chapel I mimisahan and especially the lessons and knowledge that I have learned in my experience here and there for a long time that I'm here to meditate. Thus, like the blade when nakahiwa will definitely bed bugs leave a mark on the skin actually, the good memories here will definitely leave a mark really well in my heart.
2012 (10) November (2) January (1) January (1) January (2) March (2) Edge: An Island, A Memorial My Homily on My 40th Birthday January (1) January (1) 2011 (14) December (3) October (2) September (8) August (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment