Friday, March 14, 2014

December of 2010 I have gone onto Jeddah. Sized delight of my wife when I


When in Manila on me, I am remiss in my family. My husband barn just working in an office, drinking and gambling have not vicious. Rambling work I know, if I ever return home, just eat and dressed; going back again with my buddies. I always binubungangaan my husband as I have the b'yenan. Enter one ear, turn out despite for not too irritated. If they do not lalayasan while nagdadada. Always ganun the scene at our house every time I return from my rambling.
One night I drunk alcohol and I saw my wife crying while my two children sleeping barn in our bed. I talked to examine, though pierced my kaibutruran his say. I namamalayang turned me crying and missing my intoxication. I also begged him find a job as dreary who claims he raises to a U.S.. Tired as he hears his parents as evil speakings about me. He said he just swallowed the painful words of her because he loved Parent U i. He can not afford to cast me.
A month ago I paista hang around the house, but I'm not too circulatory, I deliver agreement on my children in elementary. I am the cook in the house and when my husband came home, just eat it. Seems umaliwalas his aura in his I have seen gradual changes. I said I do not change it but I do. I think that turned out to grow as my children. For my dog still wandering around with no owner.
Someone with exactly my mags that his wife is in Saudi Arabia. U looking for a driver friend barn of its master. Iprinisinta I turn my wife because she knows that I drive wise. I specifically went to my employeer Stories and given a visa after the interview because I liked its U agency said meeting.
I Nagpamedical barn immediately. I hang my medical first, I was sick to my lungs, and it spotted me sick I first hepatitis barn A. Pinagmedication barn a month before, Set times Medical. My drug, my employeer free, they do not regret the cost of my treatment because I think a virtuous man. Two months also my treatment of my hepatitis before it eventually barn healed.
December of 2010 I have gone onto Jeddah. Sized delight of my wife when I'm leaving because I t'yak help him to our family. Be straight who claims my life. Will I thoroughly as far as I'm with my buddies.
Babait with my boss, as well as their spouses, family boung not really have a head ache. Everyone has given me, even before the end of the month is when I can take my salary and sent to my husband. Two years on them. Smooth sailing our relationship. In the two years that the course of my beautiful work. Beautiful trend of our family, I'm always sending my wife. I did extend one more year to save more. Growing my children and grow as we spend.
Here I met my compatriots, we meet on every Byernes afternoon because it's my day off. Bar has pakonti-little. They sources have said Sadiki. That is taken for Filipinos here. Filipinos still just work. It is made of rice and fermented it. Wine, just clear it and placed in the Mineral Water bottle. For easy sales and catch the Muttawa. (Religious barn police). We usual this task. Because they were not just mediocre always free, of course I had bubunot also from my pocket. If salary 1200 Saudi Riyal. I know more than wanting it to my family. But I also think I need to recreate.
In my leisure, almost becomes addictive to me also, I've always reduces my shipment to my wife. The former barn United now has discounted, pakonti-dry off. I never really complain because I am his wife claiming to understand my needs more personal. I was not saying I did not drink it; banned it because he knows it's Grandpa Kingdom Abdullah.
But my passes, discounted to pagkupit my salary was finally I've stolen everything. Rarely nalang rainfall here in Saudi I send. Except Sadiki, I also had no other vices. Nand'yan Those gambling, drug nagdo, nambabae and many other vices which I assume you know that I was in Pinas I just see it and this is my haven abandoned when I left. No way, returning again here. Learned akon

No comments:

Post a Comment