Monday, December 16, 2013

Yes, but if there is a gap, looking straight druga.Koyato according to the state can decide horsera


Hello colleagues. I have the following question. What are the symptoms of damaged (departure) hydraulic rake. Just to say that I do not tighten the steering wheel or difficulties in rotation. Anything special I need. Oil leak on the driver's side of the sock can you relate to the problem? Back to top
Pump the clutch is new. This brake is not, but I have no problem with the brakes. I guess maybe I would have if I had a leak from it. Otherwise I'm not saying that there is in common between this leak and rack just ask. Otherwise still care about any symptoms of broken rail. Back to top
What about the knock on uneven horseradish to say ... Just to say that, no swab, hinge and connector that are not checked. Back to top
Begins to have a gap in the "rod." Of the extinguished horseradish engine, you're going to rob "gap" on the wheel. Began to hear a "fuck." But it is not a problem if you do not lose fluid. Some say that it is so to ride, but I changed it mine Because we bump I really hit in volana.I is very annoying, minor bumps at low speeds, sounds cool thumping. But you do not lose hydraulic fluid, the problem is elsewhere. There is an option and fillets of the rod is gone. With a diagnosis, you will find the culprit
The oil in your legs is just rake. The portion of the rod that protrudes horseradish into the cabin where the steering tie rod. A sure sign that he was "gone." Check both the belt if oil has accumulated there. Overall its periodic hydraulic oil level. If you start to fill up often need to navigate to recycling. Back to top
Yes, but if there is a gap, looking straight druga.Koyato according to the state can decide horseradish whether to recycle or not. I do not recycle it, but you give a guarantee that the car is 190,000 km. And I think you lied to me. Two months, horseradish so far no problem. Back to top
And it's very annoying minor bumps at low speeds, sounds cool thumping For me it was exactly the same as you describe, but adding horseradish the loss of oil and pulling the air. From where he was left. Ultimately approached horseradish radically new rack and new hoses back to top
Well the thing is that I have (probably) leaks from the hydraulic pump. I had to fly hydraulic oil. Oiled my hose from the pump to the hydraulic. But there is no way to know what oil is flowed on them. Engine oil will lose, so there is only the pump. So therefore this pump as empty, you're not doing enough pressure, which I believe is about 120 bar. Not raise TVA oil should remain Reiki capo and there is probably horseradish gone. If there confused with reflections correct me. Otherwise knock at low speed bumps on a person. Not exactly what AMAZING thumping sort of "clock, clock, clock" can not express it by typing. To play in the steering wheel it is difficult to determine. PS: Dolyane very little horseradish oil - about 30-50 grams. For 2 months pushed him.
Clearance horseradish checking it in place with engine. Turning the steering wheel about 3 4 cm left / right. Feels Like idle wheel by knock. You have all the symptoms. My advice is to take your repairs, or at least to begin to collect money. For me it was the same and repair became horseradish inevitable when he started seriously pulling air pump to you at every turn. PS Berkeley thoughts with pressure. If the leak was so large that it "does not make enough pressure" it would've discarded all the oil after 3 turn. Hoses also collapsing because they are oily.
Clearly then. A far as I know losers pump begins to emit from lagercheto in general, and does not seem to change. Looking to have a change of pump. That will be new is not I'll try to get something reserved by hand. And to have an idea of hoses and possibly recycling rack how much? Back to top
Posted April 9, 2013 - 19:13
OOOOOOOOOOOhohohohohoh />. That my car for 4000 lev not see the rake for 1200lv. whatever happens. Will dig up something. I'll think. This week goes to the sink for engine and chassis to get rid of any deposits of oil. I want to see the bare metal. Then we ride so few days and stare to see any leaks which where it came from. Then we will undertake any repairs that so little blind will drive it anyway. Do not get so change something who is healthy and not run /> PS: Thanks for the useful information to all who participated and especially to you fellow Volodka
Basically rake A3-tion are weaknesses, but look at all the other parts of the suspension, bumpers, etc. to me tapping the wheel at a slight bump but still ... about a month ago and I asked to rake maybe something else ... although until now by the time I've given a 2k's and above, but as it is a bunch losho.Gleday is to fix leaks as saying pokapva here and there, I hope garnituri.Antifriz horseradish be spending it? Cause of my

No comments:

Post a Comment