Thursday, December 12, 2013

: Links to Twitter Facebook Group Subscribe on Youtube Contact Balkanstar Video


: Links to Twitter Facebook Group Subscribe on Youtube Contact Balkanstar Video
Welcome to the Fan Club forum Mitsubishi Bulgaria. spade To not see this message, spade kindly invite you to register. It will only take a few minutes and will facilitate your communication in all forums.
,! 1.3, 82 .. 2003 .. , ,. . ? ? !
,! 1.3, 82 .. 2003 .. , ,. . ? ? ! ............. ...... .... ..........
Hello colleagues! spade I recently Mitsubishi Space Star 1.3, 82 hp, 2003. My problem is that as a full left roll up the car begins to bear left and right respectively, if I set my complete right. I was adjustable front axle and everything was in order. What is this? If was heavy rack that will help this? Thanks spade in advance! My witties was so when I vzeh.I when slowly Manev &

No comments:

Post a Comment