Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Reply to quoted posts Clear AUDI CLUB BULGARIA (Audi Club Bulgaria) Older child boards - just rea


Hello, ten days ago I noticed that the hydraulic rack boots are oiled right and left little bit more today and decided to check the oil level of the hydraulic system, and it was the minimum Dolyane about 40-50 grams and is now Audi is maksimum.Kolata A4 1996 ADR, got it from 3 years and have not had to valley hydraulic oil, should immediately repair the rack or if you continue to lose a little oil can for a while only to Dolly? Back to top
If you begin to empty well, for a day longer for repair, long drive without any problems. Thanks mate will keep an eye on the oil level and then wait for a repair. But can you recommend a repair shop to Riikka if the leak increased. Back to top
My rack of 2 years and oiled my torn cuff, I went to 40,000 km. safe and not waste my oil even replace it soon .... taking prophylactic losing for a few days, then I will repair. Back to top
Colleague hope you know that oil hydraulics ATP, although it does not cross the valleys with generally hydraulically. But it was originally given to use ATP. I got about 700 grams hydraulic oil FUCHS wrote that meets the standard G 002 and G 004 blue green color it okay to valley. Back to top
Yesterday after I lit the car started to hear a lot of noise stzhranen hydraulics and looked hydraulic oil in the tank was quite fallen and had become foam Dolyane noise disappeared but apparently I can not wait for repairs because ten days ago valley . Please preporfachaite where to fix it. Back to top
Have you enjoyed their services and do you have any phone numbers or address.
Colleague, I played it a month ago. Downloading is unpleasant, or at TU are kings. I went to a workshop and I called 320 lev + repair work, but crisis zainatih to have a friend with service and right to him. I downloaded her there is no time, from there my friend drove technically against each of the other days we took her 200 lev as new that even with a guarantee and then an hour and a little installation, 50 lev eat and drink and so fun that himself mount, fun will have saved some lev. If you do not find where you fix it, I can give it a hand and go on my way. If you have a garage, you and your terrain at my fucking was the splitting of the steering rod, but I've trained him. Back to top
Hello, I offer rack Used but A4 with 2.4 engine and mine is 1.8 Can anyone tell me if the two rods are interchangeable. Can anybody help with the answer. Back to top
Which A4 with 2.4 engine? Not 2.6 or 2.5 or 2.8? Topic - PIN should be the same. More on this topic - Recycle your own, or if they were second-hand Recycle her before she installed it, otherwise kies take a more expensive risk of second-hand rail. In short - you want to save some money, which is more likely to be repeated later. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Back to top
Thank Reiki is A4 B5 2000 2.4 should have said that such an engine are mainly Switzerland. I put a second hand rake, not for saving money but because they do not have much confidence in recycling.
# 18 zografa
And my sending kies her to Sliven, that was a Koyo and Burgas kies can not become rabotata.Dve years drive it since then and so far is good but pump my passenger kies front owner obviously felt the leak in time and was running dry. Back to top
Reply to quoted posts Clear AUDI CLUB BULGARIA (Audi Club Bulgaria) Older child boards - just reading A3 / A4 Privacy Policy Forum rules, please kies read!


No comments:

Post a Comment