Thursday, December 19, 2013

Go TU laboratory pneumatic (pool), Associate Professor there is much baked, will give you years war


Hello! Something no luck with hydraulics A3 1.9TDI '98. Some time ago I raztropa strip and recycle simplicity it. After eight months leak and decided to change simplicity it because it was almost gone and a new recycling and would extend the life a lot. I figured it was better to get another stronger and change it. I have not noticed that the service did not put brackets bellows outside all winter and logged junk water because not catch good tips. Two weeks ago, I should have changed one plug-in, and changed my boots rack with new, cleaned her crushed it, and went to make adjustment on the front. Two days after adjustment drove pleased that I finished simplicity repairs to the undercarriage simplicity and wheel howled. Almost all hydraulic oil was gone. I saw no leaks and I felt that you just need to top up. After the second filling (about 0.5l) again there was nothing in the water and howling intensified. I looked at the bottom and right sleeve was full of oil, inflated like a balloon. I've attached a photo. I can not decide whether to try to recycle this rake, although in very poor condition or to seek another. I have found one who is still on the car, but I have no guarantee for the condition. New rake is 2000/1000lv. Do you have experience with hydraulics A3's and you know of a place I can get second hand hydraulic rack with at least some guarantee (more than 24 hours.) Thanks in advance! 5t.
looking for second hand but to see it as it is the car is not washed to te4e obvious or not, look and kazan4eto hidravli4no with oil can is masloto.Ako takes you straight Faso prodava4a go.Da let her down before you, do not shove any izmislena.I 150 is no longer davay.180 recycling in question associate professor at sf.uspeh.
Go TU laboratory pneumatic (pool), Associate Professor there is much baked, will give you years warranty (true) ... I'll go first to talk to him. The car is not very far from TU, but before you ride will loosen the clamp on the belt because it was bubble at the moment and if you drive it will take to tip elsewhere. They will probably start to recycle it, but if it's rubbish? If many know if I will still take the same money. Still can not give year warranty for something that will leak a month. 5t.
looking for second hand but to see it as it is the car is not washed to te4e obvious or not, look and kazan4eto hidravli4no with oil can is masloto.Ako takes you straight Faso prodava4a go.Da let her down before you, do not shove any izmislena.I 150 is no longer davay.180 recycling in question associate professor at sf.uspeh. Yes! To check the oil did not think. 10x! Currently I sell it for 200 BGN., And this rail car I've also bought a second hand (now removed) and my golf tips, because they are different sizes. Of 150 BGN. I do not think I'll bring it down, but will market and I've never heard of TU pretty good reviews and 180 BGN. sounds acceptable. 980lv. is a new alternative simplicity ... some Italian brand. 5t. Back to top
Reply to quoted posts Clear AUDI CLUB BULGARIA (Audi Club Bulgaria) Older child boards - just reading Repairs / Service Privacy Policy Forum rules, please read!


No comments:

Post a Comment