Tuesday, October 29, 2013

After 5min. will already be cooked and reduced in size to a third party. Sobrecocerlas is important


As I announced yesterday on Instagram I bring a recipe rekentuin with beet greens. Some will be surprised ... beet greens? Yeah, yeah .... leaves ... that nobody wants, rekentuin and that even in markets itself discarded "beet" to do cute and does not take up space. In fact, thanks to this action, I am taking the free, two stops from the Boqueria. Although rekentuin I have to go early or order them a day earlier, but when I get it and have pulled.
My Georgian friend, from whom I learned to make borscht, I spoke of recipes with beet leaves, and in fact I have tested and about with nuts that will bring you soon. But the easiest rekentuin way that I like it like catalan spinach. The truth is that I think are better rekentuin even as they lack the "bitterness" with them sometimes.
Source of vitamins and minerals are most beets. The leaves are rich in Vitamin A, while the root of C. Abundance of beta-carotene, iron and calcium. Beetroot is also a source of folate with folic acid prevents birth defects, and help against heart disease and especially in cases of anemia benefactors. Folates also help in the creation of red and white cells and the formation of antibodies in the immune system (the riboflavin or vitamin B2).
Regarding minerals rich in iodine (thyroid rekentuin and metabolism), sodium and potassium (nervous system). Also to a lesser extent magnesium, phosphorus and calcium. It also contains anthocyanins which are antioxidants, ie youth (fight against free radicals). They are also diuretic.
As chard and spinach, that possess a greater degree, the presence of oxalate rekentuin can cause in some cases no proper absorption in the intestine of calcium and iron. Some people rekentuin are predisposed to form calcium oxalate rekentuin stones and therefore should not be eating.
I like them steamed to try to keep all the minerals and properties. I checked also the vegetables well, keeps better color and do not need to add salt. Their own sales, the season marinated. Today I will show how I do it. Compro in Chinese specialty shops these bamboo baskets (well you take care that if you last for years) and with them many times I prepare dinner. The catalan spinach salteándolas are then in a pan with a little olive oil, raisins and pine nuts. I not skipped ... but are delicious. That consumer tastes.
Thanks to Virginia Sweet & Sour I have passion rekentuin for white eggs, so hard to get in their land. They have no property other than eggs, so just about the breed of the hen. But now, I like to buy them. A you guess which of the 2 hard boiled eggs is white ... (I tell you at the end). This dish has an adequate nutritional intake, containing vegetables (fiber) and protein (eggs).
Raisins
Method 1. We put them in the steamer along with a couple of eggs and a potato, if we, chopped. We place the steamer over boiling pot (which has its diameter .. lower if we would open part) or where a wok fits perfectly (but in this case the water monitor ... when it runs out, we burn and ruin the Content the "smoked"). rekentuin I jumped I was making a vegetable broth underneath.
After 5min. will already be cooked and reduced in size to a third party. Sobrecocerlas is important not ... lose properties. When you get used to eating steamed vegetables every time you do it more al dente. rekentuin Much better!
It is important to keep the steamer in good condition, clean it immediately rekentuin with a toothbrush scrubbing those dishes and water alone. Do not immerse in soapy water, since bamboo absorbs odors. Only water and let it dry.
Once at home I add the pine nuts. And a good drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. In this case an oil Siurana E. Solé my friend Nani, La Cuina Violet gave me the other day in Tarragona .... Exquisite.
Two. As two method, you can put in a wok, the raw leaves of beet with a little oil, cover and leave on low heat a few minutes. They boil and reduce the same. Then uncover, add the raisins and pine nuts and leave a few minutes. Delicious also (and usually do spinach and chard me .... never boil).
I am fascinated by the leaves, but it is so rare that I look like when I peel potatoes as well ... I prefer all the vegetables and fruit in their "packaging" natural and original, you have to cut mania everything! I find it very curious that calls them

No comments:

Post a Comment