Friday, October 17, 2014

The Twenty Thirteen Theme. Blog at WordPress.com.


Con se ben lon khon me, bared me one time. I promise I will always ben gentle, nurturing her children launched soon. Me will attempt to teach love life, but kind and enjoyed life. Me will always respect for all my choice, I'll always be me encouragement on the path of the swing itself.
Wish you happy as a cloud in the sky page Mediterranean, me da ma cai clouds roll ngam've long on the train south from Toulouse. At that time she cried, supply can not remember why me wept again. Luc by me to be somebody really happy that, unlike this moment. Me crying because gardenia I suspected from the moment den ligaments Me :) hope that one life interesting, colorful, filled with love, to love and be loved.
I'm sorry my dear May. Me da best whip, which can not bo list for the future. Micro bo not love me anymore ... I hope you hieu for me. I want you to be happy tron along, but there is no remix contest gardenia sooner or later will be broken May a`.
The Twenty Thirteen Theme. Blog at WordPress.com.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment