Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sower 13/03/2009


Purpose Ngu MUC Kho Chang Noi Viet,
Back to the garden
Primroses reveal their modesty
Sower 13/03/2009
I love this phrase: back to the garden after the work period, pretty must cultivate his garden Voltaire reminded us in Candide! return to the heart of our inner garden sometimes left fallow by too much activity; like how there is a time for everything in viebone day!
As promised, I went through your blog. I will read it in more detail tomorrow Sunday. Today I have only been a few pas.Ces not allowed me to read a poem (in French) I only know a few words in Vietnamese to those poetic Friendship tell the little ones enfants.Bonne continuation! Chris
Dong Phong THANK published works Dong Phong Visitors since 28/01/2009
OverBlog


No comments:

Post a Comment