Monday, May 11, 2015

I really appreciate to read books published by Harlequin now and then. Sometimes it is so nice to r


Title: A Merry Little Christmas Author: Debbie Macomber Publisher: Harlequin Mira Issued: 2012-08 Pages: 379 Description: A Merry Little Christmas is a compilation of two books; 1225 Christmas Tree Lane and 5-B Poppy Lane which both set in Cedar Cove. In the first we meet Beth Morehouse who owns a Christmas tree cultivation. Now that Christmas is only one day away she prepares on a quiet celebration kies with the two daughters. Not in his wildest imagination thought she Christmas would mean 10 stray puppies on the porch to find homes for before his daughters and ski journey on 26 December. In addition, daughters invited his father, Beth's handsome ex-husband, to celebrate Christmas kies with them. Daughters hope to reunite parents again. They had not counted on her father's kies new, young and blonde girlfriend who gets out the car's passenger seat ... In 5-B Poppy Lane, we meet Helen Shelton remember back how grandchild Ruth met her Marine Paul and took him home to Helen. Helen immediately saw the similarities to a man she once knew and felt that it was probably time to talk about what really happened during the war in Europe. A touching and sad story. Your notes: It took a little longer than expected to get into and read out this book, but once I started I was hooked immediately. Debbie Macomber writes great stories about people, in true Harlequin spirit. I bought the book on the Bookdepositorys 25h sale where a new book was presented in half hour. The cover attracted me and I read not so sure before I hit. When I'd kies read, I discovered that in 1225 Christmas Tree Lane is Part 12 of the series about the residents of Cedar Cove. Although the book is read independent I had earned at reading the other 11 parts first. The book contains the name-dropping, but its like in Chapter interjected here and there we see how the other residents of Cedar Cove prepares for Christmas Eve. When I do not have the earlier books of stories in the luggage, it becomes kies incredibly difficult to keep apart all the characters. 5-B Poppy Lane contrast, is more detached and the book's great gain. Even though it is Harlequin-sweet (absolutely no harm meant by it), it has a deep and I shed an occasional tear during reading. Luckily it was relatively empty on the bus home from work ... Grandma Helen's kies story is incredibly sad and I really admire her strength and courage to live on after some tough years during the war. It is also Helens story that makes the book worth reading. Just have to mention the cover, how nice is not it? It glitters and sparkles and is delightfully pastelligt. On the whole, I love Debbie Macombers wrapping, they are like little paintings! kies
I really appreciate to read books published by Harlequin now and then. Sometimes it is so nice to read a book where you know that the end is happy. Getting there can vary greatly, but the outcome is almost always kies the same. One reflection, however, I have when I read this kind of books are there really goes so fast in fact that in these books. The characters meet, attracted to each other, it becomes knots / they encounter obstacles, but in the end it becomes courtship and marriage, all within a few months to a year. Different American culture so much from ours? Rating: Handling: 3/5 Characters: 3/5 Language: 4/5 storytelling: 3/5
Therese I is a girl who is also uggleälskande boktokig librarian. On the tawny owl, I write about books I've read, books I want to read and if my project to read me the list - a list voted by the top 100 youth books. kies Children's literature is my passion, although kies I might as well swallow adult books - the action is more important than the age it is addressed. Contact me at: therese.bjorkman [at] live.se View my complete profile
30 days (27) Advent Calendar (3) Bakbok (3) Children's and young people's reading (4) Children's Books (2) Ratings (1) Picture Book (8) Biography (6) Blog Dala (8) Blog Results (2) Bokbloggsjerka (36) book swap (4) book circle (4) troublesome tip (2) Book Fair (4) Book tips (10) Book recommendations on a Wednesday (4) bokutmaningapril (13) Chick Lit (1) Contemporary (37) Dystopia (25) E-book (7) Poll (1) the data (6) Fantasy (15) Feel good (15) Five owls (16) Filmatisering (2) Four owls (61) Graphic of short stories (1) Harry Potter (1) Incidentally (3) Past (3) In my mailbox (24) Chaos Challenge 2.0 (5) Kapitelbok (11) Classic (2) Cookbook (1) list (21) lists (42) LitteraLund (3) Audio book (7) Read one year (13) Läsutmaning (3) Läsutmaning 2015 (3) Easy to read (2) Mellanbok (1) Mingel (2) the month reading (19) Fiction (4) Cover (4) Rec example (43) Review (220) Ratio Drama (3) retelling (1) RoLiT (2 ) Romance (2) Sci-Fi (3) Comic album (2) Horror (1) Devour age (19) SVUNG (6) tags (10) TBT (1) thriller (1) Teen (74) Top Ten Tuesday (52) Three Owls (38) Trilogy (3) TV series (1) Two Owls (9) Young adults (21) Sweepstakes (2) Challenges (1) Verse (1) vlog (2) YA (41) Timeline (1) Other ( 41)

No comments:

Post a Comment