Tuesday, May 6, 2014

This entry was posted on Thursday, tete a tete April 10th, 2014 at 8:17 pm and is filed under Blogg

Queen jam Blog Archive Land
Apparently something happens to me pretty quickly when I can not be alone. Get me wrong, it's not the same as being alone, but I really need an hour or two where I am myself. Preferably tete a tete more. Every day. The most important thing in the morning when I really need to be left alone with my teacup. So I can keep on with that cup of tea most of the day (yes, it can become part half cups of tea) to get to it.
Today was not one of those days, with the result that I get angry, tired, but patience and lose interest in everything. And then I still had coffee visits that I like, so it does not even have to do with what I do, but simply the fact that I could not drink my tea in peace and quiet this morning.
So now that the kids are asleep, I have finally managed to shut myself (no, I have not actually closed tete a tete the door, but I wish I had it, for a cat was here and scribbled in a box several times and even the little thing did pissed me off), and click around at random to find something to write about.
This entry was posted on Thursday, tete a tete April 10th, 2014 at 8:17 pm and is filed under Blogg100. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. Leave a Reply


No comments:

Post a Comment