Sunday, May 4, 2014

Greasy fingers again I do not think I blogged about it, but enduro fork buffet was the other week.


Greasy fingers again I do not think I blogged about it, but enduro fork buffet was the other week. Unfortunately, it was not quite right with the amount of oil in the damper popyard assembly when I did not managed to shake up the proper service records, it was that we splashed in too much oil. Thought popyard fix it now before popyard the weekend, because I'm so amazing eager to roll the bike again! Now I've done and hopefully done right, it's scarier to tinker myself than when it's seasoned hands holding on and rearranging my eye. This is at least the amount of oil now, but I got it all together in the right way too ...? The light in the tunnel, soon bike cykelbar again!
Most read last month
Elna Dahlstrand
Twig Hamra TT
15 hours ago
Kraftwerkets blog
"For cycling Sweden then!"
5 months ago
2014 (76) May (2) April (20) A quickie can be well always squeeze in Raiders popyard of balance and skills popyard Release cyklisterne off, it's ours! Bike Wash from Classe The smelly truth Rolled easy today How gently bikes I really? # Coffee cycling An empty fork satisfaction after the pass Now on Instagram! Both rain and sun, shorts and snow during the 10 km / h Fast Pass after (steady) breakfast & before job on tour with racing debutant Hampi beautiful outcrops Better than the Saturday sweets Pulled into a 9-milare Cycle Craft in mekhörnan My fave bike forums supplies & Funny reafynd March (19) February (14) January (21) 2013 (246) December (15) November (10) October (17) September (21) August (17) July (22) June (24) May (26) April (22) March (24) February (23) January (25) 2012 (365) December (29) November (23) October (30) September (30) August (22) July (31) June (33) May (37) April (31) March (42) February (28) January (29) 2011 (20) December (20)


No comments:

Post a Comment