Monday, February 17, 2014

Thank you for your answers. I just branches in the vase. Maybe it works this time with the rooting

You are currently not logged in. Please register here to use the forum in its entirety can be. Register
I have not tried it yet, but I could imagine, as forsythia vigorous, robust shrubs are that it works out. I would cut cuttings after flowering and stuck.
Hello Ingrid, cut from a 1-yr old drive and share it in about 30 cm long pieces. The upper side of horizontally about 1 to 2 cm above the one eye, with the bottom sloping section. These cuttings stuck in loose soil, so that upper eye looking out. Penumbra weber grill would be ideal. Within one to 11/2 years, you can transplant the rooted shoots. VG Wolfgang
Thank you for your answers. I just branches in the vase. Maybe it works this time with the rooting in the vase. Have not had the luck. We have moved and the property is without forsythia. I think it is a must for the Frühling.Unbedingt they do not want to buy expensive to me. Greetings from Ingrid
Originally Posted by ozeander in post # 7 Thank you for your answers. I just branches in the vase. Maybe it works this time with the rooting in the vase. Have not had the luck. We have moved and the property is without forsythia. weber grill I think it is a must for the Frühling.Unbedingt they do not want to buy expensive to me. Greetings from Ingrid The are determined to grow.
Someone had asked about the cancer at my forsythia. The cancer looks like nodes on both sides of the branches. From a pea to chestnut tall and bigger this time was here, where the nodes sit at the Astquirlen. We have destroyed and disposed of, as I could take a picture of the stuff faster.
Today were 34 members online: acanthus, alveso, Anke, blubu, bluebell, Boniface, claudia left, Darthie, Epikaktus, Frank, fruehrentner, Gerardo, gold rush, gretel1, Hortus, Kabraedu, Lotta, madison, Maila, marry, mosche Nostalgia odier, papillon, weber grill Ranunculus, pink Lucia, Rosenblte, Salvia, siegi, taffy, Tini000, Tokudama, tosca line, dwarf dragon


No comments:

Post a Comment