Sunday, February 9, 2014

Has your neighbor no garden? Any reasonably provided with grnem thumb Normalbrger notes actually ar


Hello experts, I have time today to get a bout of Rckschnittwut and then immediately decided yet to do more than actually wanted .... unit specifically: I have 2 Forsythienbsche, one who is always too large despite stndigem Rckschnitt on Zaunhhe and one which in the size as I have it now so quite well filled. Now I have the "giants" radically cut down to about 60cm. So there are only bare thick ste. Then I had the idea to zurckgeschnittenen grill simply dig and the stuffed me in the Gre replant there ...... If one is informed beforehand also not entirely wrong ... The boy sits firmly so, that I will have to nibble still there. I hope the drive the roots are not too in depth. Should the now dig at the time .... You know, I find myself with it. But if the second intended to this spot, also should make such difficulty dig, sigh, no telling when the then should not survive. My real question is: after I read about it on the Internet, stands as one needs to implement grill the bush before cutting back to results krftig Does anyone have experience with it made a Forsythienbusch in a Gre of ca.2m and diameter of about 1.30m (I do not measure it go now) implement without cutting back to results him? I mu unfortunately work with spade and pickaxe, because mini excavator has not been converted and wre also problematic to come into the garden. Maybe I'll come back tomorrow times to take pictures of the situation. on answers says Frank and says it again, thanks
Nchstes year you will have no blossoms anyway because you cut right after flowering otherwise falls back to results in the coming year. If the second so I still will bloom the wrd do after flowering with the zurckschneiden and then transplant them also with that or you have to live with it. Whether or not so big bushes transplant yet notwithstanding I do not know because the roots really deep and you'll einkrzen the root strong need to to get him out of there. Even if all always say the same autumn planting time for shrubs .... because I've always remembered from October because of possibly coming strong Frste. grill Have something always done until mid-September or rather grill then in spring.
We have our forsythia, which was similar big as yours, transplanted 3 years ago without zurckzuschneiden ... because we had no idea and have not researched. And lo and behold, she is wonderful and has also grown geblht to next year. Sometimes "simple" (my husband is not dignity than simply refer to) do the best. Buddelnde grill Gre chocolate
Now, since no one has replied, I can tell you, that I have managed today to get the first out and then (feat pure) the second dig and implement. Well me drckt fingers crossed that he will berstehen that too! Should he make it, then there in the spring pictures.
Hi Frank, forsythia are almost like weeds - not so rampant, but so stubbornly in the struggle for survival. Good luck and love Gre by Elke Vogel (the day before grill yesterday replanted a kmmerndes Fors.stmmchen and has found no "Daumendrck smiley face)
Thank you and gewssert is every 2nd Day 2 cans full. But still ne question afterwards: how long should I wssern-in the next few weeks or as many weeks? 'm grill from nchster week on vacation, but can instruct my neighbors every day or every 2 days to give a pot of water. Please answer me before Saturday to! LG Frank
Has your neighbor no garden? Any reasonably provided with grnem thumb Normalbrger notes actually are when gewssert mu.
Now Tina, this is a special case, because I have not eingekrzt the bush although you should ...... because the roots are unfortunately eingekrzt dig at. Without this to krzen it wre not have been possible to implement it. I hope I make it through, therefore mu gewssert probably more often. grill If my neighbor noted with grnem thumb of the bush needs water, because maybe UERE signs are there, then it's safe too late already. Is Gewssert in this case certainly precaution beforehand and sufficient.
Is Gewssert in this case certainly precaution beforehand and sufficient. I think that should be enough if you're only a week away. Now is indeed no longer grill hot and dry and the soil moist generally beautiful. Should it again be expected again go over 20, the neighbor grill center knnte yes week that pour.
Hi Frank, You mut but expect since it despite plenty of water and good Einschlmmen the leaves hang lt, if necessary so very well lose, because even fall! The but then again grown Sect in the spring and until then he is. Mo, the wohll also implement their still

No comments:

Post a Comment