Monday, September 23, 2013

I do not have a standard price


Hi there again! That's nice when summer finally arrived here as well. Not only is too warm at night, disturbs sleep. Heat a little laiskistaa and the blog does not does not manage to inspire the same way, but it was worth it or how it went :)
Diorilta is from time to time for sale of packaging, with full-sized mascara comes with a mini Eye Shadow Palette. I found New Look mascara Royal Kaki palette Amsterdam Douglas comfortable time special price of 25 , so the "pakkohan" it was then acquired. Mascara I've tried in the past a mini version and I liked. Eye Shadow Palette is a really functional harmony, and as a new khakinvihreää to your collection.
Minipaletit are just so cute :) eye shadow big enough for a really long time and pakkauskin is just as adorable as his big sister. Brushes, of course, are missing, but they do not need at all. Mirror can be found, but quite in vain. No one around a small mirror in use: D (ylellisyydentuntua. ..)
Royal Kaki gets its name from the palette khakinvihreästä middle tone, which then can be flavored with metallic gold, silver narcissus and white. Matte Black make-up may be the depth, or use it for exclusions.
Spreader green all over the lid and crease silver. Gold häivyttelin crease up to brow bone spreader and white. The lower lid cropped Chanel green stylo pen, and spread on top of the green eye shadow.
Royal retentions tone of the world is a beautiful low-key. Green-gray suits, and I think many people are stylish. Yes this palette will make a variety narcissus of make-up, because it is light and dark, gold and silver. Greenish smoky eyes could be quite a nice experiment.
I am now encouraged to put myself naamakuviakin halves in order to make up a whole should be more explicit. This is on my lips YSL lip lacquer shade 13 Eye make-up is pretty light, so intense lip make-up is fine friend. Do you have any experience with the Royal Kaki palette? - Annie
I was so childishly excited when Dior launched at the same time more new permanent range of the palette. However, I found no need for your self and even the Royal Kaki is pretty, it belongs to the same category. Similar shades I have more than one color palette and cool in the world does not flatter muutenkan hipiääni. A very successful make-up and nice to also have a bit of a bigger view of the assembly. Delete
I do not have a standard price "so normal" palette purchased. But this is a good package and a nice addition to your collection, it was worth to buy. Thank you, I was thinking that I want on my face recognizable here to show this, but in the end always recognized me something through, if you want to find out .. :) Delete
Thank you! I consider myself meikistä. I thought to try out even stronger version of adding black with green and gold. Oh, I Dior eyeshadows are not sooo good, they have the pleasure to wear make-up. Remove
Hey kohtahan starts ales then there will be cosmetic stores almost always offer Dior, products, or at least leaving the season shades. You should tsekkailla Sokos department stores, emotional, etc. Many other agrees on the quality ;) Delete
Thank you :) Miulla Dior fever is an ongoing ... I think it's time for a permanent sort, when the time strikes! I myself was a pretty long break from the quintet ostelussa, until now, in the summer while I'm infatuated and syksyksikin narcissus is becoming quite ridiculously gorgeous palettes. Remove
Let's play meikeillä, let's talk cosmetics, traveling near or far. Korujakin admired. And every now and then departing from the subject. Welcome to my blog, you will soon lead the thirties cosmetics worker and the future artisan. Contact us at: annis.design @ gmail.com Please also read the work-based learning experiences over a period of Antwerp: Designin'Antwerpen
2013 (69) September (9) August (13) July (15) June (1) Dior 5 Couleurs 454 Royal Kaki July (7) April (6) March (4) February (4 ) January (10) 2012 (69) December (8) November (6) October (9) September (13) August (26) July (7)
A England (1) ACO (1) Antwerp (1) Artdeco narcissus (1) Bronzers (1) BB Cream (1) Benefit (1) Bioderma (1) Biotherm (1) Burberry (2) Caudalie (2) Chanel (10) Chloé (1) Clarins (5) Clinique (5) Cutrin (3) Deborah (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) deodorant (1) Depend narcissus (1) Dermosil (3) design (3) Dior (26) cheap finds (5) eikka (1) Essie (5) Estee Lauder (5) Eucerin (2) Exuviance (2) eyeliner (5), Garnier (2) Giorgio Armani (8) Givenchy (1) Goldwell (1) Goshen (3) challenges (6) perfumes (2) Helsinki (2) goodies (1) hair (6) hohtopuuterit (2) glosses (9) Lip make-up (12) lipstick (7) lip balms (2) Lip Liner Pencils (2) skin care (2) in

No comments:

Post a Comment