Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Blog the eye make-up has been done and described in the morning before going to work and the genera


This make-up I noticed while making a very kouriintuvasti the Royal Kaki is not the best Dior luomivärilaatua. The golden hue is forwarded to the dry and it gets a little hinkkaamaan button to obtain the color. I usually Dior eye palette and applicator own this palette, it's a technique does not really work, unfortunately.
Also, the middle green, or brings the famous Khaki is a little dry and the dissemination of blended is difficult. Many people do not use the palette wpcentral for your own applicator, so they may not notice the difference. For me the difference is again woefully clear. I'm used to the green on the upper eyelid and the green shade in this palette is so muddy / dirty, that it works better shading.
This is connected to the eyes there golden, green and black. The golden eye of the inner half, green and black on the upper eyelid in the outer corner. Eye make-up can not be said in any way to green, but more of a golden black and gray mix. Sure, a part can be a soft spot for this kind of trace, but for me the green palette is a bit disappointing. It works by shading, but I do not think alone liikkuvanluomen highlighted in green. wpcentral
In the second 's makeup rejected the age-old rule of the new pallet testing. Often, it wants to prove himself a good purchase because that tends to make a number of eye makeup just a question. palette. Because I wanted to specifically wpcentral test the dimensions of the green, I did so as Juille Royal Kaki testing, and I took with me a brighter shade of green.
I took this picture of the make-up friends. There was in addition to Estee Lauder Emerald Oasis and the cool green shade at the top. S makeup on cheeks was matted Illamasqua Lover, and the Dior nude highlighting the product.
Spreader loan of green in a slightly different way than I used to and Juille banaanivarjostukseen Royal retentions of the green tint. The inner half of the eye is the same palette of golden tone. No way is the angle of light Emerald Oasis tone.
I think that the so-called Royal Kaki needs. kick to give the green if it wants to use the name of your green eye make-up base. Palette suttukultainen shade is ideal, however, wpcentral with a nice green color, wpcentral so I think that I use it in the future.
For those who are newly introduced to the world of Royal Greens for eyes retentions 'light green' can be a really nice touch. Green palette is a little stale (at least in my warm skin tones) and does not have a beautiful sheen, but more matte for the shadow. I have not tried the green in such a way that I added it on top of a lot of gold or the silver palette / gray tones. wpcentral In my opinion, a palette wpcentral of green, "the story" - is precisely the fact that it can be used yksistäänkin.
The palette is quite nice, but I do not think its worth the money täysihintainensena. wpcentral Dior has so far failed to make the kind of green palettes which I really liked. In the above image continue to be the Estee Lauder Emerald Oasis green palette-pounding race 6-0. I would cope without the Royal Kakia, but not without wpcentral the Emerald Oasista.
I love Kaki palette :) I think it's a lovely army green and, fortunately, it is a decent matte shade. But somehow I like it very much. Bring EL Emerald is the eternal shopping list. Delete
I may be a little unfair While comparing Kakia Oasis because their style is so different. In fact, I like to use the color green "properly" and not just mattaisessa shading. Sun cooler skin and heavy eye lids for the army-green is definitely a viable solution. wpcentral I really like Oasis, but the overall look is warm / neutral. Remove wpcentral
Replies
Blog the eye make-up has been done and described in the morning before going to work and the general principle is to be completed quickly and colorful arkisuus. I'm not a professional or a general meikkausalan not working cosmetics. I have the contract for eyes keeping a hobbyist who is learning all the time new. Featured blog eyeshadows are pairs of lottery wpcentral profits with the exception of self-ostamiani. I like this blog as a hobby and I do not derive any financial benefit. Blog photos are taken with a Canon PowerShot G15 and the Canon Ixus 220 HS camera at the window.
ARTDECO (6) customer service (12) bareMinerals wpcentral (17) Beautify.fi (32) Benefit (3) Blog (6) Chanel (13) China Glaze (1) Clarins (31) Clinique (1) Depend (1) Dermalogica (2 ) Diamante (3) Dior (63) EcoTools (4) Presentation (59) Essie (3) Estee Lauder (52) Fiberwig (1) Freeman (1) GOSH (1) Guerlain (2) challenge (2) gray (8) Silver (13) lips (34) skincare (4) Illamasqua wpcentral (6) Inglot wpcentral (23) Inspired by (13) Gosh (19) Jemma Kidd (6) Joe Blasco (2) seasonal collections (73) yellow (13) KIKO (1 ) Collection (38) highlighting the product wpcentral (25) gold (15) nails (30) L'Oreal (8) Lancôme (11) herd life (36) lavender (5) Lumene (23) MAC (16) Make Up For Ever (8) Make Up Store (21) markettikosmetiikka (47) mascara (11) Mavala (2) Max Factor (5)

No comments:

Post a Comment